Thursday 29 January 2015

Stays Within


For our last CyberARTS tech assignment  we had to create our own Digital Surrealism Photo with a story behind it. 

The story behind this photo is about my younger brother who gets bullied. Every day my brother comes home looking sad. Right away he tells me what happens at school. People call him weird or different, a loser. All these name that he should not be called. When i went to school with him he May have looked happy on the outside, but what really matters is on the inside. I feel bad that my brother and so many children in the world have to face this everyday.

My message is even though they may seem fine on the outside but they're truly dying on the inside. My title is Called "Stays Within" because  every time you call someone for example a loser, that will stay with that person forever. Some kids end up committing suicide to themselves because of how much pain they go through. 

For those of you who are reading this, chose wisely of what you're going to call a person. One day it might even kill u that you called that person that. Even though it may be funny to you, it may not be funny to the person you're calling. You have to understand that other people have feelings. They may be weird in you eyes but to other people they're everything. 

Now on to the details of the photo. I chose that background because I wanted to look like someone is walking. I obviously used some people  in my photo . Each of these people represents something. The "lonely boy" represents my brother. he is the main vocal point in this photo because this is about him. The reason why  he's looking down with no emotion on his face because he feels alone and he's just thinking about what people called him and how they looked him and how humiliated he was. The 2 groups faded in the background represented the bullies. They're laughing and pointing at him because of how different the " lonely boy" was. I've seen people done that to my brother and not only it hurt him, it hurt me just to see what people do to him. The words represented What people have called him. To be honest he breaks down because of it. Those word won't go away, they will never go away. He will try to hide it but it will always say within him. 

That is the story/ message behind my photo. 

This is also dedicated to my brother. ( if you are reading this) 


No comments:

Post a Comment